Mandarin Orange Tapioca Jell-O Dessert
Submitted by JEN
This recipe is quite refreshing, and comes in really handy when you have a lot of left-over
mandarin oranges from Chinese New Year. You can also buy those canned mandarin oranges, if
you are too busy, or if it is not a mandarin oranges season.
- 2 packets tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3oz.) box of orange jelly mix
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1 tube (8oz.) Cool Whip whipped cream
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- Place tapioca mix, orange jelly mix and water in a small pot, bring to a boil,
and cook till it thickens; stir constantly.
- Remove from heat while continue to stir constantly, let it cool down.
- When it is cool, mix in the whipped cream and mandarin oranges and transfer into dessert bowls.
- Place them in the refrigerator to set.
- You can obviously replace the mandarin oranges with other citrus fruits.
| Adzuki Bean
| Festive Food
| Poultry |
| Stir Fry
| Vegetarian |