Rosy Adzuki Sweet Mocktail
This is a morph, or evolution from the Sweet Porridge.
It is a simple way to get refreshed during the summer. Imagine sipping an
icy cool Adzuki Bean Cocktail in the garden, while enjoying the sunshine -
it's as good as buying yourself a summer holiday!
- 500ML fresh milk (whole or skimmed,
depending on your desired taste)
- A glass of adzuki bean porridge, but minus the coconut milk
(We are using milk here therefore coconut milk is unnecessary)
- A tablespoon of rose water
- Several ice cubes
- Sugar/Syrup to your taste
- Mix all material into a jar or container and mix well. Can also be prepared in a cocktail shaker for a smoothie effect.
- Serves 4.
- Feel free to blend the mixture in a blender if you prefer a really fine texture.
- If you do not like the taste or smell of rose water, try vanila essence or even ground cinnamon for that added aroma.
- Milk can be replaced with soya milk for those who have milk intolerance.
| Adzuki Bean
| Festive Food
| Poultry |
| Stir Fry
| Vegetarian |